Saturday, December 31, 2011

Trust

Trust
By: Sunny Blair

I was alone at home with no one around
oh, I don't know why, they all just say to trust
If you never did, you've just got to trust

You've just got to trust
Yeah, yeah, oh, oh, oh

On and on and on

If you were here we would be the best ones
So it goes on and on and on

Chorus:

Don't do what she says
Listen to me and I'll be the one
You don't have to trust her
I'll be the one
You think he was the best one for you
It just doesn't matter

So on you talk to me
You thought it was that, but it wouldn't matter
I still know that you wouldn't go
Oh yeah
It's just too hard
Yeah, yeah
and it goes on and on and on

Chorus:

Don't do what she says
Listen to me and I'll be the one
You don't have to trust her
I'll be the one
You think he was the best one for you
It just doesn't matter

So think for a minute
maybe it changed, but I don't think it did

Oh, oh, it just goes on and on and on
Oh, yeah, yeah

It's almost time

No comments:

Post a Comment