Sunday, January 1, 2012

My First Song


My First Song
(Which is not actually her first song, it's just called that)
By: Sunny Blair

Yeah, everyday I'm laying down
wondering if you were ever around
But now I'm safe and sound

Then I start to write something
You know it's not easy, but I can do it,
I know

Chorus:

It's our first song
Very first song
I start to think for a minute,
then I get a beat in my head
in my head


I start to think for a minute while I'm writing
And now I think, "So Great"
I can't even stop.
And you know it's not as easy as you think
And you put it together and you make something

Chorus:

It's our first song
Very first song
I start to think for a minute,
then I get a beat in my head
in my head


Yeah, it's our first song
Very first song
I start to think for a minute
then I get a beat in my head
in my head
in my head

When I stop again, I think for a minute
My first song.


No comments:

Post a Comment