Night Dreams
By: Sunny Blair
Close your eyes and dream
Dream, Dream, Dream
I want to see flowers and roses blooming in my dream
but I can't sleep good tonight
because I can't close my eyes
yeah, yeah
Chorus:
I can't go to sleep
but I have to
I can't go to sleep
yeah, yeah
So then later I went to sleep,
but first I turned my night light off
Night dreams, Sweet dreams
Someday I'll have my own room
Chorus:
I can't go to sleep,
but I have to
I can't go to sleep
yeah, yeah
I can't go to sleep, but I have to
I can't go to sleep
sleep
Dreams are fun to hear in your brain
Yeah, Yeah
Sweet Dreams
By: Sunny Blair
Close your eyes and dream
Dream, Dream, Dream
I want to see flowers and roses blooming in my dream
but I can't sleep good tonight
because I can't close my eyes
yeah, yeah
Chorus:
I can't go to sleep
but I have to
I can't go to sleep
yeah, yeah
So then later I went to sleep,
but first I turned my night light off
Night dreams, Sweet dreams
Someday I'll have my own room
Chorus:
I can't go to sleep,
but I have to
I can't go to sleep
yeah, yeah
I can't go to sleep, but I have to
I can't go to sleep
sleep
Dreams are fun to hear in your brain
Yeah, Yeah
Sweet Dreams
No comments:
Post a Comment