Mean Girl
By: Sunny Blair (age 7)
Yeah, oh, oh, yeah, oh
You dragging me down the road
You wrote me a mean note
Yeah, Yeah
So after lunch I read it
I showed it to you
But I knew you were pretending
that you didn't write it
that you didn't write it
Oh, Oh
Chorus: You're the one who did this to me
I won't forget, I don't even care
Yeah, yeah, oh, oh
I think you lost your mind
I think you were just kidding, right?
You got mad at me over something
I still don't even care
I forgot you and you're so far away
Here it goes
Chorus:
You're the one who did this to me
I won't forget and I don't even care
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
You're the one who did the to me
I won't forget and I don't even care
Yeah, yeah, yeah
You changed my name
You forgot about me
Me, me, me
By: Sunny Blair (age 7)
Yeah, oh, oh, yeah, oh
You dragging me down the road
You wrote me a mean note
Yeah, Yeah
So after lunch I read it
I showed it to you
But I knew you were pretending
that you didn't write it
that you didn't write it
Oh, Oh
Chorus: You're the one who did this to me
I won't forget, I don't even care
Yeah, yeah, oh, oh
I think you lost your mind
I think you were just kidding, right?
You got mad at me over something
I still don't even care
I forgot you and you're so far away
Here it goes
Chorus:
You're the one who did this to me
I won't forget and I don't even care
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
You're the one who did the to me
I won't forget and I don't even care
Yeah, yeah, yeah
You changed my name
You forgot about me
Me, me, me
Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment