You're Not My Dream
By: Sunny Blair
You're not, you're not my dream anymore
You're not, you're not the boy I was looking for
You're not, you're not a come true dream anymore
You're not, you're not the boy I was looking for
You're not, you're not a scene from my movie
You're not my dream anymore
Anymore, anymore, anymore
You're not a chapter from my book anymore
You're not a boy I would paint my nails for anymore
You're not a boy I would do my hair for anymore
You're not, you're not the boy I was looking for
You're not, you're not a scene from my movie
You're not my dream anymore
Anymore, anymore, anymore
Oh, oh, oh,
you're not, you're not, you're not
the boy I was was looking for
But I wish you were

pretty sure she get's it more then most... 18 year olds :)
ReplyDelete