Write The Music
By: Sunny Blair
Everyday I think that nothing is going to happen
then the next day everything changes
But I just don't get it
I write the music everyday
everyday I think about what to say
And I'll see for myself...
I can write the music
I can say the words
I can be forgiven
and I can say ,"Hey"
I can write the music
Some days you say my songs are fabulous
Some days you say my songs are so, so wrong
But that's not true, even you really know
I write the music everyday
everyday I think about what to say
And I'll see for myself...
I can write the music
I can say the words
I can be forgiven
and I can say, "Hey"
I can write the music
I can write the music
I can say the words
I can be forgiven
and I can say, "Hey"
I can write the music
I know I can do it
I can say, "H-H-H-hey"

No comments:
Post a Comment