Here is the first song Lila has ever written. She wrote it 100% by herself and she is very proud. Funny stuff!
Never Be Mean
By: Lila Cate Blair (age 3)
I know it
I know what it is
But the way I know it, I know it, I know it
But I know it, I just do it
I know it, I know it, I know it
I know you
You know me
You were back the way you know me
Back the way I know it
Never be mean
Never Be Mean
By: Lila Cate Blair (age 3)
I know it
I know what it is
But the way I know it, I know it, I know it
But I know it, I just do it
I know it, I know it, I know it
I know you
You know me
You were back the way you know me
Back the way I know it
Never be mean
No comments:
Post a Comment